Sunday, July 18, 2010

Random Ramblings of a Teenage Writer.

So, you might wonder why a busy teenage girl would want to write a blog. The answer is simple enough. I'm aspiring (lol, love that word) to be an author and I think I can use all the practice I can get. If you are reading this, then be warned. This blog will most likely contain poor writing, rants on various things and shameless advertising of my other online things, (AKA my fan fiction and YouTube projects). If you have time after reading my odd posts, I'd like it if you check out both my FanFiction.net account and my YouTube account. (the links to those will be up shortly) and I love feedback on all my projects.

Now that I have that out of the way, we can continue to the more interesting things. Or, at least I find them more interesting. I am a 15-year old girl who lives in Wisconsin. I'm not putting anything else about my location cause it's not too safe. I'm not putting my name up either, but you can just call me Sakura if you need too. My family is pretty normal, two good parents and an annoying little brother. My interests include music, writing, reading manga, watching anime, reading normal books and tap dancing. If you plan on reading this regularly, know that those things will be featured a lot.

I'll bet you're wondering about what I'll be writing about. well, here's my best guess. I'll probably be ranting on how much I hate certain voice actors in animes, complaining on how my writing is going, blathering on about my music and putting up short review thingies for animes, mangas and books. I'll also put up things about what I'm writing currently, fan fiction or other, and about other random things.

I guess that's about it. I'll probably be posting in the next few days since that's when the english dub of Vampire Knight comes out and also I'll probably get my FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood DVDs around then. Until then, sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment