Sunday, January 30, 2011

Midnight Madness 1

Right, so if you read my last post, you'll see that I'm really into the Haruhi Suzumiya series. Now, because of that, half the events in the world now make me think of that series or something connected to it. For instance, the public high school that I take a few classes at just had a student transfer in. My first though?
'I wonder how mysterious this transfer student is and is she a time traveler, alien or esper?'
Then, my family was watching Groundhog Day, (a movie where groundhog day keeps repeating over and over for the main character) and I immediately think of the "Endless Eight" arc of, you guessed it, Haruhi Suzumiya. Yes, I am officially sinking into the deepest depths of "Haruhi-ism" *shudder*

Oh, and before I forget, I posted my first attempt at using the voice synthisizer UTAU on my Youtube page, so check it out!

That's it, so I'm going to bed soon.

Mata ne!

Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment